The Policy explains how the information can be modified, accessed or deleted by you at any time. It defines how you can process your personal information or how you can receive communications about our services and products.
disclosing any kind of personal identifiable information. However, you can register at our website which helps us to contact you through Emails or text messages on your mobile. Through this information, we can inform you about the products we offer. We can also give response to your comments and queries.
The personal information that we collect are:
- Date of Birth
- Email address or any other contact information
- Mobile phone number
- Demographic information like preferences, postcode and interests
- Other information related to the surveys of customers and/or offers
We assure you that we do not collect or store your Debit Card, Credit Card or Banking Information provided by you at the time of any purchase transaction. Such data is transmitted directly through the payment gateway provider to the bank or payment network.
Hosting of the Data
The website is hosted with data hosting specialists of the third party. The information which is collected is placed on servers owned and managed by data hosting companies. However, we are not liable for breach of the data at the centers that host the website or any data theft.
How we use your Personal Information
In order to understand your requirements and to be able to provide our services in a better and best possible way, the information that is provided by you is used by Nature Sparsh Health Care in the following ways:
- To send promotional emails like surveys, newsletters or other email messages about new products, events and our special offers. If you do not wish to receive such emails, you can select the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on the Email at any time. Registered users can edit information and can give their consent for receiving emails in the ‘Profile’ section
- To provide events and product information through text messages or SMS alerts on your mobile number or telephone calls on your mobile or landline number. We do not charge you any fees for receiving text message on your mobile number. Your mobile service provider may charge you for sending or receiving text messages
- For the maintenance of internal records
- To provide you service related announcements by any means regarding the website
- To provide you customized service according to your interest
- To improve our services and products
- To improve customer satisfaction level and our service quality through the feedback and data you provide to us
Security of your Personal Information
The personal information that you provide is safeguarded by Khadi Men through reliable electronic, physical and managerial technologies. Appropriate steps are taken for any kind of unauthorized damage, access or alteration of your personal data.
Technologies to customize your experience on our website. In order to collect information related to your visit to our website, we use several technologies like Internet Protocol address, Uniform Resource Locater (URL), browser language, browser type, date and time of request etc. This helps us to improve and customize your experience on our website.
The technologies that we use are:
Tracking Links and Web Beacons
Tracking links, Web Beacons (also called pixel tags and clear gifs) and similar technologies have a few lines of code and they are embedded on our website pages. They may be combined with Cookies and may not be visible to the website users. Web Beacons relay information to our service providers and track customer response to advertising and to improve customer usability and support.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer’s hard drive whenever you visit our website. The cookies are placed only after your approval. Cookies help you to analyze web traffic. They allow web applications to respond to you according to your likes, dislikes and needs.You can reject Cookies but you can still use our website, although the service quality may be decreased. We assure you that no virus will be transmitted in your system through cookies.
With whom do we share your Personal Information We assure you to share your personal information to third parties for marketing their services or products only with your consent. We may share your personal information with:
Our Affiliates that market and distribute our products
In Business Transfers made in order to develop our business, we may sell some of our assets. In these transactions, user information in which personal information is included is generally one of the business assets that are transferred. By the submission of your personal information on the website, it is understood that you agree to your data being transferred to such parties in these kind of circumstances.
We may disclose your personal information if it is essential to comply with any applicable law, legal process, governmental request or regulation. Also, we may disclose any information if it is essential to prevent financial loss or physical harm in connection with actual or suspected illegal activity.
How do we protect your Personal Information
We are responsible in maintaining reasonable safeguards for Nature Sparsh Health Care website in order to protect against unauthorized use, disclosure,destruction or alteration of the personal information provided by you on our website. If you have any queries or doubts about security, you can email us at our website.
- It is possible that we may revise our policy periodically
- The Revised Policy will be immediately posted on our website
How to Contact Us