: In stock
Khadi Men De-Tan Scrub
- Removes unwanted sun tan
- Gently exfoliate dead skin cells from skin poresn
- Imparts excessive oils & impurities from the skin
- Diminish wrinkles
- Stimulate skin microcirculation
- Promotes new cell growth
- Prevents clogged pores & soften fine lines
- Provides instant smoothening
Khadi men de-tan scrub works an excellent exfoliating and deep cleansing formula more efficiently on a man’s skin helps to impart excessive oils & impurities, removes tanning, stimulate skin microcirculation, slows down the skin aging, diminishing wrinkles, gently unclogging pores, resulting youthful, fairer & radiance look. In this khadi men scrub contains natural beads that can be helpful for repairing your skin by rejuvenating dead skin cells, reduce acne breakouts by removing grime & dirt which eventually gives you a spot free clear skin.
- Net weight : 100g / 3.53 oz (when packed)
- Suitable for all skin types
- Natural Ayurvedic Formulation tends to change color over time. However, the product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Aroma based Natural Ayurvedic formulation
- Formulated in India
- No Paraben, Silicones, Phthalates, Sulphates & harmful chemicals
- PAO: 12 months
Benefits of using Khadi Men De-Tan Scrub
- Youthful, fairer & radiance look
- Rejuvenate your skin cells
- Removes fade dark spots or patches and acne scars
- Promotes clear complexion
- Reduce acne breakouts
- Promotes spot free clear skin
- Fade discoloration from harmful sun rays
Usage – Ideal to be used on twice a week.
Direction for use- Squeeze a small amount of De Tan Scrub and gently massage on moist skin in circular motion for a minute and clean it with water.
How to use Khadi Men De-Tan Scrub
- Wash face with De-Tan Cleanser / De-Tan Face Wash
- Apply De-Tan Scrub on face onto clean, dry skin using dry fingersl
- Gently massage the scrub with wet fingers
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Pat it dry with soft towel.
Each 100g contains: Coffee Extract (Coffea arabica) – 2.00%, Walnut shell powder (Juglans regia) – 1.00%, Carrot Extract (Daucus carota sativa) – 1.50%, Tomato Extract (Solanum lycopersicum) – 1.20%, Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) – 1.20%, Lemon Oil (Citrus medica limonum) – 0.50%, Orange Oil (Citrus aurantium dulcis) – 0.50%, Cinnamon Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) – 0.25%, Clary sage Oil (Salvia sclarea) – 0.25%.
Excipients (Base): Aqua, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Glyceryl stearate, Glyceryl stearate SE,PEG-100 stearate, Stearic Acid, Light Liquid Paraffin, Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium PCA, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Isopropyl myristate, Sodium acrylate, Polysorbate-60, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Coco-glucoside, Xylitylglucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone.
- WHO-GMP Certified
- GMP Certified by Dept. of Ayush
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- For External Use Only
Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with water immediately if it gets into the eyes. Do a patch test before first use.
Store in a cool & dry place. Do not refrigerate. Protect from direct sunlight.