Amla & Bhringraj Hair Cleanser
: In stock
Khadi Men Amla & Bhringraj Hair Cleanser
- Deep cleanses
- Nourish scalp
- Strengthens the hair follicles
- Feels soft & shiny hairs
- Balances pH level
- Prevention from premature greying
- Strengthening the hair cuticles
- Protection from environment pollutants
This khadi men amla & bhringraj hair cleanser has been developed by using a blend of natural extracts that nourish the scalp and make strengthening the hair cuticles. It invigorates gently deep cleanses, moisturizes, and balances ph level for the prevention of premature graying and protection of environmental pollutants on a routine basis. Is this hair cleanser rich with vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that increase the circulation of blood throughout the scalp for clearing the build-up of imp
- Net weight : 200ml / 3.38 fl oz (when packed)
- Suitable for all hair types
- Natural Ayurvedic formulation tends to change color over time. however, product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Aroma based Natural Ayurvedic formulation
- Formulated in India
- No Paraben, Silicones, Phthalates, Sulphates & harmful chemicals
- PAO: 12 months
Benefits of using Khadi Men Amla & Bhringraj Hair Cleanser
- Promotes hair growth
- Provides proper nourishment to scalp
- Brings out natural shine
- Strengthens the hair roots
- Makes the hair darker
- Makes hair softer, shiner & luminous
- Maintains the health of scalp
- Deep conditioning the hairs
- Treats baldness
Usage – Ideal to be used on twice or thrice a week.
Direction for use-Apply shampoo onto wet hairs. Gently massage the scalp moving downwards to the hair ends. Rinse thoroughly.
How to use Khadi Men Amla & Bhringraj Hair Cleanser
- Wet your hairs with water.
- Apply amla & bhringraj hair cleanser on wet hairs.
- Gently massage the scalp moving downwards to hair ends.
- Lather & rinse with cold water.
- Pat it dry with soft towel.
Each 100ml contains: Amla Extract (Emblica officinalis) – 2.00%, Bhringraj Extract (Eclipta alba) – 2.00%, Neem Extract (Melia azadirachta) – 1.50%, Shikakai Extract (Acacia concinna) – 1.50%, Jatamansi Extract (Nardostachys jatamansi) – 0.75%, Neem Oil (Melia azadirachta) – 0.50%.
Excipients (Base): Aqua, Potassium cocoyl glycinate, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Provitamin B5, Potassium sorbate, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Hydrolyzed keratin, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Decyl glucoside, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- WHO-GMP Certified
- GMP Certified by Dept. of Ayush
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- For External Use Only
Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with water immediately if it gets into the eyes. Do a patch test before first use.
Store in a cool & dry place. Do not refrigerate. Protect from direct sunlight.