De-Tan Face Wash
: In stock
Khadi Men De-Tan Face Wash
- Brightens & lightens the skin
- Reduce oiliness
- Cleanses skin pores
- Remove tanning and dark spots
- Moisturizes and nourishes dull skin
- Wash away skin impurities
- Prevent from wrinkles and blackheads
- Freshen your skin
Khadi men de-tan face wash works as natural antioxidants for an equally invigorating brighten discoloration & target blemishes the gentle way for decrease the appearance of blackheads, eliminates dead skin cells, dirt, bacteria and other pollutants on the skin’s surface, decrease uv damage, clears up skin and reduce the appearance of dark circles when applied to skin. It helps to prevent the skin from soothing as well as skin from irritation. Also beneficial for improving skin clarity, leaving skin soft, smooth & visibly fairer.
- Net weight : 100ml / 3.38 fl oz (when packed)
- Suitable for all skin types
- Natural Ayurvedic Formulation tends to change color over time. However, the product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Aroma based Natural Ayurvedic formulation
- Formulated in India
- No Paraben, Silicones, Phthalates, Sulphates & harmful chemicals
- PAO: 12 months
Benefits of using Khadi Men De-Tan Face Wash
- Repairs damage caused by sun
- Improves skin clarity and visibly fairer
- Removes dirt & cleanses face
- Refreshing face by removing excessive oil
- Provides instant smoothening & whitening effects.
- Skin lightening & pore tightening
- Triggering unwanted skin problems
- Maintains proper pH of skin
Usage – Ideal to be used on twice a day (once in morning & once at night).
Direction for use- Wet face and hands. Take a small amount of de- tan face wash and gently work up lather & massage. Rinse thoroughly with water.
How to use Khadi Men De-Tan Face Wash
- Wet your face with water.
- Apply De-Tan Face Wash.
- Gently work up lather & massage.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Pat it dry with soft towel.
Each 100ml contains: Liquorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) – 2.00%, Carrot Extract (Daucus carota sativa) – 1.50%, Tomato Extract (Solanum lycopersicum) – 1.00%, Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) – 1.00%, Lemon Oil (Citrus medica limonum) - 0.50%, Orange Oil (Citrus aurantium dulcis) – 0.50%, Cinnamon Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) – 0.25%, Clary sage Oil (Salvia sclarea) – 0.25%.
Excipients (Base): Aqua, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium cocoate, Disodium cocoyl glutamate, Decyl glucoside, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride, Hydrolyzed Oat Extract, Hydroxyethyl Urea, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium cocoyl apple amino acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone.
- WHO-GMP Certified
- GMP Certified by Dept. of Ayush
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- For External Use Only
Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with water immediately if it gets into the eyes. Do a patch test before first use.
Store in a cool & dry place. Do not refrigerate. Protect from direct sunlight.