Anti Hair-Fall Hair cleanser
: In stock
Khadi Men Anti Hair-Fall Hair cleanser
- Control hair fall
- Shiner & silky hairs
- Regenerates new hair follicles
- Remove itchiness & dry scalp
- Retains more moisture
- Restore shine & smoothness
- Reduce from breakage
- Smooth dry ends of hair
Khadi men anti hair-fall hair cleanser enhances the feeling of fresher’s well-being for refreshes and control hair-fall, reduces premature greying, fights with dirt and pollutant particles, regeneration of new hair follicles, equally balancing the production of sebum. Jatamansi and basil combination invigorates deep penetration in hair follicles resulting in thicker, shinier & silkier luxuriant voluminous hair growth. His shampoo texture is so light with a good pleasant fragrance that stimulates hair follicles for healthy hair growth.
- Net weight :200ml / 3.38 fl oz (when packed)
- Suitable for all hair types
- Natural Ayurvedic Formulation tends to change color over time. However, product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Aroma based Natural Ayurvedic formulation
- Formulated in India
- No Paraben, Silicones, Phthalates, Sulphates & harmful chemicals
- PAO: 12 months
Benefits of using Khadi Men Anti Hair-Fall Hair cleanser
- Revitalize your hairs
- Become hairs strong, lustrous and bouncy
- Keep scalp calm
- Acts as natural conditioner
- pH balance of scalp
- Reinforce strength into the hair roots
- Moisturize hair strands
- Restores natural hair thickness
- Targets the hair falling roots
Usage – Ideal to be used on twice or thrice a week.
Direction To Use - Apply shampoo onto wet hairs. Gently massage the scalp moving downwards to the hair ends. Rinse thoroughly.
How to use Khadi Men Anti Hair-Fall Hair cleanser
- Wet your hairs with water.
- Apply Anti Hair-fall Hair Cleanser on wet hairs.
- Gently massage the scalp moving downwards to hair ends.
- Lather & rinse with cold water.
- Pat it dry with soft towel.
Each 100ml contains: Jatamansi Extract (Nardostachys jatamansi) – 1.50%, Ginseng Extract (Panax ginseng) – 1.50%, Gotukola Extract (Centella asiatica) – 1.20%, Basil Extract (Ocimum basilicum) – 1.20%, Brahmi Extract (Bacopa monniera) – 1.00%, Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) – 0.50%, Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) – 0.25%, Clary sage Oil (Salvia sclaera) – 0.25%.
Excipients (Base): Aqua, Potassium cocoyl glycinate, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Provitamin B5, Potassium sorbate, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Hydrolyzed keratin, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Decyl glucoside, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- WHO-GMP Certified
- GMP Certified by Dept. of Ayush
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- For External Use Only
Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with water immediately if it gets into the eyes. Do a patch test before first use.
Store in a cool & dry place. Do not refrigerate. Protect from direct sunlight.