Anti-Dandruff Hair Cleanser
: In stock
Khadi Men Anti-Dandruff Hair Cleanser
- Fights with dandruff
- Moisturize the hairs
- Cleanse scalp
- Soft & shine
- Keep dirt, dust, oil & pollutants away
- Prevents moisture loss form skin & hair
- pH balanced
This Khadi men anti-dandruff hair cleanser is designed especially with arnica and fennel extract for gently eliminates dandruff and cleanse the scalp. It provides moisturizing and strengthens the hair follicles by bringing nutrition for stimulation blood circulation in the scalp to encourage healthy hairs. It has excellent work for taming frizz hairs to promote more shine and glossy appearance on a day-to-day basis.
- Net weight : 200ml / 3.38 fl oz (when packed)
- Suitable for dry & rough hair
- Natural Ayurvedic Formulation tends to change color over time. However, product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Aroma based Natural Ayurvedic formulation
- Formulated in India
- No Paraben, Silicones, Phthalates, Sulphates & harmful chemicals
- PAO: 12 months
Benefits of using Khadi Men Anti-Dandruff Hair Cleanser
- Reduce dandruff production
- Improves hair glow
- Reduce greying of hairs
- Reduce dryness
- Improves hair hygiene
- Encourage healthy hairs
- Won’t irritate skin or scalp
Usage – Ideal to be used on twice or thrice a week.
Direction To Use – Apply shampoo onto wet hairs. Gently massage the scalp moving downwards to the hair ends. Rinse thoroughly.
How To Use Khadi Men Anti-Dandruff Hair Cleanser
- Wet your hairs with water.
- Apply Anti-Dandruff Hair Cleanser on wet hairs.
- Gently massage the scalp moving downwards to hair ends.
- Lather & rinse with cold water.
- Pat it dry with soft towel.
Each 100ml contains: Fennel Extract (Foeniculum vulgare) – 1.00%, Arnica Extract (Arnica montana) – 1.20%, Hibiscus Extract (Hibiscus sabdariffa) – 1.20%, Black berry extract (Rubus fruticosus) – 1.20%, Neem Extract (Melia azadirachta) -1.00%, Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) – 1.00%, Curry leaf extract (Murraya koenigii) – 1.20%, Shikakai Extract (Acacia concinna) – 1.50%, Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus atlantica Bark Oil) – 0.25%, Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon schoenanthus) – 0.50%.
Excipients (Base): Aqua, Potassium cocoyl glycinate, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Provitamin B5, Potassium sorbate, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Hydrolyzed keratin, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Decyl glucoside, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- WHO-GMP Certified
- GMP Certified by Dept. of Ayush
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- For External Use Only