Vitamin C Face Serum
: In stock
Khadi Men Vitamin C Serum
- Soothe your skin
- Diminish free radicals
- Detoxifying & clearing skin
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone
- Reduce premature aging
- Inhibits the production of excess melanin
- Minimize lines & rough texture
Khadi men vitamin c face serum designed uniquely for a youthful and glowing complexion with the protection of uv rays for diminish free radicals, the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, remove detoxification from pores for hydrating the skin. It acts as powerful antioxidants for uneven skin toning and clearing the skin to make feel soft and supple. It can reduce the appearance of cellulite, and works as a tightening & toning astringent that reduce the amount of excess sebum oil production. Lemon & orange oil are an excellent source of vitamin c that can lighten dark spots and sunburn on the skin and helps to tighten & prevents from aging.
- Net weight : 30ml / 1.01 fl oz (when packed)
- Suitable for all skin types
- Natural Ayurvedic Formulation tends to change color over time. However, product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Aroma based Natural Ayurvedic formulation
- Formulated in India
- No Paraben, Silicones, Phthalates, Sulphates & harmful chemicals
- PAO : 12months
Benefits of using Khadi Men Vitamin C Serum
- Makes skin soft & supple
- Fades post-breakout marks
- Protect skin from sun damage
- Promote collagen production
- Protects against pigmentation
- Brightening the skin
- Protect skin from free radicals
- Soften fine lines & wrinkles
How to use Khadi Men Vitamin C Serum
- Cleanse face with any khadi men face wash.
- Take 4 – 5 drops of vitamin C serum on your palm.
- Massage gently over cleansed face & neck until it’s completely absorbed.
Each 100ml contains: Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis virginiana) – 1.50%, Bearberry Extract (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) – 1.50%, Pineapple Extract (Ananas sativus) 1.00%, Liquorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) – 1.20%, Manjistha Extract (Rubia cordifolia) – 1.00%, Lemon Oil (Citrus medica limonum) – 0.50%, Orange Oil (Citrus aurantium dulcis) – 0.50%, Ferulic Acid – 0.25%, Hyaluronic Acid – 0.15%.
Excipients (Base): Aqua, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Xylitylglucoside, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium PCA, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbitan monolaurate, Phenoxyethanol.
- WHO-GMP Certified
- GMP Certified by Dept. of Ayush
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- For External Use Only
- Shake Well Before Use
- Dermatologically Tested
Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with water immediately if it gets into the eyes. Do a patch test before first use.
Store in a cool & dry place. Do not refrigerate. Protect from direct sunlight.